NAC (St. Petersburg, FL) has announced that it has expanded its linecard with the ruggedized mil-spec RJ45 connector series from TT electronics. The series of RJ45 connectors are compliant to the ABAC (MIL-DTL-38999 series III) and AB05 (MIL-DTL-26482) standards, and are designed for excellent reliability up to 10 Gb/s as required in harsh industrial and military environments. The connectors are ideal for military applications including battlefield communication systems, radar and surveillance systems in fighting vehicles, missile systems and naval applications, as well as industrial applications including robotics, process control, CNC machines, motion control, signage systems, mass transit, and traction. Features include:
- A design based on ABAC or AB05 metal shells with full environmental sealing.
- An optimal thermal resilience from - 40° to +120°C.
- Shock and vibration resistance.
- A high-performance RJ connector matched to the AB05 housing.
- Up to 1 Gbit/s transmission for CAT6e structured cabling.
For more information visit http://www.nacsemi.com.