TEKO Enclosures (Bridgeville, PA) has launched the new TEKNET-T enclosures which have been designed for hand-held electronics with large displays. Typical applications include in-field test and measurement instruments, medical devices, data loggers and much more. TEKO can supply the TEKNET-T enclosures with additional holes for push-buttons, connectors and controls etc., plus silk-screen printed legends and logos. The cases can also be molded or painted in alternative colors. Features include:
- A T-shaped head section, designed for mounting larger LCD modules.
- Recessed top-section to allow easy mounting of a membrane keypad.
- External dimensions of 8.19” x 4.60” x 1.18” (208 x 117 x 30 mm).
- Soft-touch edge grips for secure and comfortable holding during use.
- Dual shot molding technology combines white or black ABS with ‘soft-touch’ TPU elastomer in contrasting light or dark gray.
For more information visit: www.tekoenclosures.com