MicroPower Direct (Stoughton, MA) has announced the SRL16A-12W, a point of load switching regulator in a miniature SMT package. This regulator is specifically designed to provide the miniature size, high output current, tight regulation, and control/protection circuits required by distributed power architectures for industrial, networking, and telecommunications equipment. Features include:
- A 16 A output current.
- A wide input range of 6 to 14 VDC.
- An adjustable output over a range of 0.75 to 5.0 VDC.
- An efficiency as high as 95%.
- 0.5% maximum line/load regulation.
- Thermal, overload, and short circuit protection circuits.
For more information visit www.micropowerdirect.com.