CONEC (Garner, NC) has expanded its bayonet locking, IP67-rated industrial USB 2.0 connector series utilizes a 4-hole flange mount nickel plated die-cast housing. The interface of the USB 2.0 connector meets IP67-rating requirements when mated or covered with a protective cap. Features include:
- The addition of four-hole mounting.
- M28 threads as an additional connection method to bayonet locking.
- An industrial-rated USB 2.0 connector.
- An operational temperature range of -40º to +80ºC.
- A 1.5 A maximum current rating at 25ºC.
- Voltage handling of the rugged USB connector at 100 VDC.
For more information visit www.conec.com.