Sensorex’s (Garden Grove, CA) CX-3000 Transmitter monitors changes in process fluids, displaying conductivity, resistivity, or salinity, along with temperature, for process control in water, chemical, electronics, food production, environmental, and wastewater applications. The CX-3000 measures one of three critical process parameters: conductivity, resistivity, or salinity; and features:
- A simple push button interface that enables user-programming on-site for desired monitoring.
- A password protection option for added security.
- A dual output design, with a dedicated (0)4 – 20 mA output for temperature measurement.
- A large backlit LCD screen that displays selected parameter and temperature simultaneously.
- A conductivity range from 0.000 uS/cm to 200 mS/cm for extreme applications.
- A resistivity measurement range from 0.00 to 20.00 M-Ohm/cm.