Tektronix (Beaverton, OR) has announced a low-noise and high-bandwidth 30 GHz probing system with coaxial connectors. The new P7600 Series Probing System features probe-specific DSP filters that enhance performance and minimize noise levels. When paired with the Tektronix DPO/DSA73304D oscilloscope, the P7600 Series Probing System provides connectivity and signal fidelity for high speed differential signal measurements on serial bus designs like PCI Express. Features include:
- Two direct connect 2.92 mm coaxial inputs.
- 30 GHz differential measurement capability on all 4 DPO/DSA73304D oscilloscope channels.
- Multi-lane serial bus acquisitions and/or simultaneous acquisition of high speed data alongside other system activity.
- TriMode functionality that provides full support of differential measurements found in high-speed serial signals.
- Utilization of probe-specific S parameter data.
For more information visit www.tektronix.com.