A new line of Boston Gear (Charlotte, NC) 752 size worm gear speed reducers is now available with hollow output shafts in 5.25” center distance. The 752 size units are designed to meet the demands of heavy-duty conveyor systems or any large shaft mount applications. The internal worm is specially-ground for enhanced efficiency and lower heat generation leading to prolonged product life. Features include:
- An output torque of up to 12,250 lb ft.
- Six new bore sizes ranging from 2” to 3-7/16”.
- Rugged cast iron housings.
- High-strength bronze worm gears mounted between heavy-duty tapered roller bearings.
- Backwards compatibility with all 700 Series industry-standard mounting dimensions.
For more information visit www.bostongear.com.