Phihong USA (Fremont, CA) has developed a new series of remote access tools that provide users with greater control over their LED lighting installations. Compliant with indoor, outdoor and architectural lighting installations, the new remote access tools allow administrators to power, dim, shut off, program, and reset networked lighting applications from any web-enabled computer, PDA, or tablet. Features include:
- An on-board module that can seamlessly receive and relay commands via wireless access points (WAPs).
- The ability to use a cloud-based, remote access graphical user interface (GUI).
- A wireless access point, which operates on 802.11 b and 802.11 g bandwidths at 2.4 GHz.
- Enhanced 802.11i security on the data transfer.
- Standard WEP64/128, TKIP (WAP-PSK), and AES (WPA2-PSK) encryption.
For more information visit http://www.phihong.com/LED.