Crystek (Fort Myers, FL) has announced the new CVCO55FL-0183-0219 VCO (Voltage Controlled Oscillator). The CVCO55FL-0183-0219 operates from 183 to 219 MHz, and is ideal for use in applications such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations. Features include:
- A control voltage range of 0.5~4.5 V.
- A typical phase noise of -123 dBc/Hz @ 10 KHz offset.
- Output power that is typically +8.5 dBm.
- An input voltage of 5 V, with a max. current consumption of 25 mA.
- Pulling and Pushing that are minimized to 0.5 MHz and 0.5 MHz/V, respectively.
For more information visit www.crystek.com.