Baumer (Germany) opens a new chapter in optical sensor technology with performance, convenience, and reliability as the hallmarks of the new O500 series. During the development of the O500 series, Baumer focused on optimizing total overall costs without compromising on performance, reliability, or convenience. Features of the new O500 series include:
- Three sensor types: a diffuse sensor with background suppression, SmartReflect – the light barrier without a reflector and a retro-reflective sensor also for reflective surfaces.
- The same compact dimensions, through holes, and control elements for all sensor principles
- and technologies within the series.
- The sensor principle and light source can be specified at a later point in time apart from construction.
- The capability to be taught-in just by touching them with any ferromagnetic tool.
For more information visit www.baumer.com.