Microchip Technology Inc. (Chandler, AZ) [NASDAQ: MCHP] has announced three new families—the MCP6H7X/8X/9X—of low-power, general-purpose operational amplifiers (op amps) that expand the range to 12 V supply voltages. Because they maintain the same pin outs and features of Microchip’s existing 6 and 16 V families, designers can easily migrate to the ideal voltage rail, along with the new families’ higher-speed Gain Bandwidth Product (GBWP) range of 2.7 to 10 MHz. Additional features include:
- Availability in single, dual, and quad configurations.
- High Common Mode Rejection Ratio.
- High Power Supply Rejection Ratio.
- Unity-gain stable and rail-to-rail out.
- 2 x 3 mm package options.
For more information visit http://www.microchip.com/get/7UK1.