Toshiba Imaging (Irvine, CA) has introduced the new IK-TF series of progressive scan cameras for color area scan machine vision applications. Due to Toshiba’s proprietary three-chip prism design, the new cameras are ideal for color area scan applications in machine vision, inspection, process control, and factory automation. Features include:
- VGA, 659 x 494 pixel output at 59.94 frames per second (fps) (IK-TF5P2) or XGA, 1024 x 768 pixel output at 29.18 fps (IK-TF7P2).
- Improved performance with expanded digital processing capabilities.
- Integrated Power over Camera Link (PoCL).
- A partial scanning function that increases frame rates up to 250 fps.
- Electronic noise reduction.
- Digital shading correction.
- Dual power input (PoCL or 12VDC).
For more information visit www.toshibacameras.com