Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (Munich, Germany) has announced the ELMM-457SURCB/A3, a high performance, easy to use through-hole dot matrix display driven by packaged IC. Each display can be directly interfaced with a microprocessor and features:
- 104 built-in characters and 24 custom user-defined characters in a 5x7 pixel format.
- A 4-digit alphanumeric module display with a flat height of 6.5 mm.
- A display in brilliant red.
- A 3.3 V operating voltage.
- A serial input.
- A 128 character ASCII format that allows the display of upper and lower case characters.
- RoHS compliance.
For more information visit www.everlight.com.