The DCX motors from maxon motors (Fall River, MA) have precious metal or graphite brushes and may be equipped with standard preloaded ball bearings or sintered bearings and cover a large voltage range with six different ironless windings. Features include:
- A fully configurable mounting flange.
- Length and diameter of the output shaft that can be selected with or without flat.
- A laser welded gearhead interface that is joined seamlessly to the DCX motor.
- A configurable flange.
- A strong industrialized design and high signal quality.
The matching maxon ENX encoders feature:
- A single-pulse, 2-channel encoder.
- A built in ESD protection network, reverse polarity protection, cable strain relief, and the robust design.
- A 3-channel encoder with line driver.
For more information visit www.maxonmotorusa.com.