Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) (Norwood, MA) has introduced isolated DC-DC converters. The ADuM5010, ADuM6010, ADuM521x, and ADuM621x use ADI’s proprietary isoPower isolated DC-DC converter technology to deliver 150 mW of output power while using less board space than competing module-based solutions. Additional features include:
- A small package of 20-lead SSOP with 5-mm creepage.
- A regulated 3.15- or 5.25-V output.
- A high speed of 100 Mbps.
- A high-temperature operation or 105˚C.
- A high common-mode transient immunity of >25-kV/µs.
For more information visit http://www.analog.com.