Wieland Electric (Burgaw, NC) now offers a DIN rail-mounted uninterruptible power supply (UPS) and redundancy module to increase the uptime and reliability of control systems. These modules complement the company’s existing P1 Series single- and three-phase power supplies. The P1 Series switch-mode power supplies are designed for industrial applications in control panels. Features include:
- Availability in 12, 24, and 48 VDC outputs.
- Amperage that range from 1.25 to 20 A.
- A wide voltage input range (from 85 to 264 VAC and 90 to 375 VDC, depending on model).
- An operating temperature range of -40º to +70ºC.
- PFC technology.
- A hold-up time of greater than 30 ms.
- An adjustable output voltage.
For more information visit http://eshop.wieland-electric.com.