The LPC4357-EVB from element14 is a low cost development board featuring a dual core configuration using an ARM Cortex-M4 MCU with an ARM Cortex-M0 as a co-processor. Also available as a bundle, including a 4.3" TFT LCD Module.
- LPC4357, 256 pin BGA
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M4/M0
- 1MB dual-bank Flash, 136 kB SRAM10/100 Ethernet, Support for IEEE 1588-2008 v2
- 2x High-speed USB 2.0 Host/Device interface - one supports OTG
- LCD controller with DMA support for STN/TFT color panels
- External Memory Controller, SDIO card interface
- LCD interface for a QVGA LCD
- Audio codec and audio jacks
- Spansion 256Mb QSPI flash S25FL256SAGMFI001
- 32MB external SDRAM3-axis accelerometer from Analog Devices
- SD Card socket
For more information visit www.element14.com.