Turnkey Laser Offers Superior Heat Dissipation & Maximum Durability
BEA Lasers’ (Elk Grove Village, IL) new MIL Series turnkey laser system is offered in either 650 nm (red) or 532 nm (green) laser light. The exclusive ruggedized industrial lasers have been incorporated into many applications, including metal-forming, alignment, punch presses, welding, riveting, positioning, drilling, targeting, and heavy duty saws. Features include:
- A 12 mm connector fitted to a black, zinc-coated, stainless steel laser diode housing.
- 4 optics choices: standard round, line, cross, or an optional target.
- Black, PVC-coated, 2-m long cable with a choice of straight connector or 90° connector.
- 3.3 VDC switching power supply.
- A mounting bracket option.
For more information, visit http://www.bealasers.com/