B&K Precision (Yorba Linda, CA) has announced its new 9170/9180 series of programmable dual range power supplies. Each model offers two ranges of voltage and current output along with modular interface slots for remote interface configurability. Arriving in rack-mountable, single and dual output model configurations, these DC power supplies are suitable for challenging bench and ATE applications in design engineering labs and electronics manufacturing. Features include:
- Clean and precise power up to 210 W in various configurations.
- Voltage as high as 600 V and current as high as 20 A.
- Load regulation less than 0.01% + 1mV, 0.01% + 250 uA.
- Ripple and noise less than 0.35 mVrms.
- A full numerical keypad with vertical and horizontal cursors for direct entry of voltage and current values.
- Up to 4 different types of interface cards, which include: LAN and GPIB, Digital I/O and Analog Control, RS485, or RS232.