Precision Servo Gearboxes
AutomationDirect’s (Cumming, GA) new SureGear PGA series of high-precision servo gear reducers is an excellent choice for applications requiring accuracy and reliability. The SureGear PGA series is an accurate, high-performance, and cost-effective solution for applications such as gantries, injection-molding machines, conveyors, and more. Features include:
- A maximum five arc-min backlash rating.
- Availability in four gear ratios (5, 10, 15, 25:1).
- Thread-in mounting with industry-standard mounting dimensions.
- Helical-cut planetary gears for quiet operation and reduced vibration.
- Uncaged needle roller bearings.
For more information visit www.automationdirect.com/servo-gearbox.