Cadia Networks (Laguna Hills, CA) has introduced another embedded ARM-based SBC into their family of products, the MIT-5500. This mini-ITX small form factor board is designed around the power efficient Freescale i.MX53 ARM Cortex A8 core processor. Operating systems like Android or Linux can boot natively out of the onboard 4GB iNAND flash. Features include:
- 12 onboard serial ports.
- Dual Ethernet ports.
- 40-bit digital GPIO.
- A 4 wire touch interface.
- A range of input voltages between 9 to 24 volts DC.
- Onboard 1 GB DDR3 Memory, 4 GB iNAND flash.
- Hardware acceleration of 1080p video decoding and 720p encoding.
- Native support for Android OS & Linux with Qt Extended application.
- 9 to 24 volt DC wide input voltage range.
For more information visit www.cadianetworks.com.