New Ultra High Frequency RFID Interrogator From SICK
Fully integrated proximity interrogator for long-range ultra high frequency applications
SICK (Minneapolis, MN) announced the launch of their new RFU630 RFID Interrogator. The RFU630 Ultra High Frequency (UHF) RFID read/write unit is a fully integrated proximity interrogator for use with passive transponders in applications with scanning distances of up to 5 m. The RFU630 operates at the industry standard range for long-range Ultra High Frequency applications and has FCC approval and CE marking, among other country-specific certifications, making this device applicable around the globe. Features include:
- A sophisticated controller, antenna, and communications protocols in an industrial IP 67 housing.
- EtherNet TCP/IP, EtherNet/IP, and Profinet.
- RS-232, RS-422/485, and CANopen are also standard.
- Enabled integration with Profibus, DeviceNet, and EtherCAT networks.
- Parameter cloning via the Micro-SD cloning card.
- CMC cloning module.
- Die-cast, IP 67 aluminum housing.
- Programmable, multi-color LED located in the middle of the antenna face.
For more information visit: www.sickusa.com