New MRC Marathon End Covers
New MRC end covers equip Marathon series bearing units with ideal solutions for health and safety compliance in the food industry.
New MRC end covers for Marathon series bearing units introduce reliable and effective solutions to eliminate exposed shaft ends and promote compliance with increasingly stringent health and safety regulations governing the food manufacturing and processing industries. Covers have been designed for a wide range of Marathon bearing unit types and provide an extremely secure fit to help prevent dislocation during aggressive high-pressure wash-downs. Features include:
- Drainage to reduce risks of increased bacteria counts resulting from internally trapped water.
- Tested to withstand 100 bar pressure wash.
- Ideally suit Marathon composite or stainless steel bearing housings in a variety of mounting styles.
- Can accommodate shaft diameters from ¾ in. / 20mm to 1-1/2 in. / 40mm.
- Optimized seals and lubricants.
For more information visit: www.skf.com/us/products/mrc/index.html