Molex Launches SpeedStack Connector System at DesignCon
System provides a low-profile mezzanine connector ideal for space-constrained applications
Molex (Lisle, IL) is introducing its SpeedStack Mezzanine Connector System, a high-density, low-profile solution that supports data rates of up to 40 Gbps per differential pair. The system is ideal for OEMs that contend with limited PCB real estate in a variety of industries including telecommunications, networking, military, medical electronics and consumer technology. The product will be on display at DesignCon 2013, January 28 – 31, Santa Clara, CA, booth 109. Features include:
- Mated stack heights of 4.00 to 10.00mm with a 0.80mm pitch.
- Multiple circuit sizes of 22, 44, 60, 82, 104 and 120.
- 100 Ohm design for impedance control.
- Insert-molded wafer design.
- Protective shrouded housing for improved electrical balance.
- Common ground pin for improved electrical performance and cross talk minimization.
For more information visit www.molex.com/link/speedstack.html