M18 Photoelectric Sensors with a Wider Detection Angle and Shorter Blind Zone
Carlo Gavazzi (Buffalo Grove, IL) is announcing an addition to their latest generation of PA18 Series photoelectric sensors in the popular M18 housing. The PA18CAD WS Series features a wider detection angle and shorter blind zone. The PA18CAD WS Series sensors are designed for Material Handling and Packaging, Food & Beverage, HVAC, Packaging & Wrapping, Plastic & Rubber, Agriculture applications. Other product features include:
- Sensing distance of up to 400mm.
- Detection angle of ± 16°.
- Blind zone 0 mm at 400mm sensing distance.
- Power supply, 10 – 30 VDC.
- Up to 100 mA DC load current.
- Detecting frequency up to 500 imp/sec.
- Yellow and Green LED indication for: Power, Signal, Output and Safe detection.
- Linear sensing distance adjustment.
- ECOLAB approval.
- IP69K rating.
- Laser etched cable (no labels to fall off).
- Cable or M12 connector version.
For more information visit: www.GavazziOnline.com.