Innovative New Housing
The ABB (New Berlin, WI) Low Voltage Products division has designed a totally new housing for its CT-S range of time relays and CM range of measuring and monitoring relays. The CT-S range is ABB’s most sophisticated and universal time relay range, designed for use in industrial applications such as lighting controls, conveyer systems and molding machinery. Features include:
- Two new innovative connection options.
- Double-chamber cage connection terminals and push-in terminals.
- The utilization of screw technology that can be connected with two wires of differing diameters up to 14 AWG.
- Spring clamp, Easy Connect technology.
- Push-in terminals that are suitable for solid or stranded wires up to 20 – 16 AWG.
For more information visit www.abb.com.