Balluff's (Florence, KY) new liquid-based inclination sensors measure the deviation on a horizontal axis of up to 360°. With an extremely high accuracy of 0.1°C, a resolution of 0.01° and a temperature drift of just 0.01% /10K, they are the ideal choice for solar -thermal power plant and renewable energy applications that require angle measurement or constant rotary monitoring. Features include:
- A robust metal housing with an IP 67 enclosure rating.
- An expanded temperature range of -40° to + 85°C.
- A liquid-based measuring cell.
- A 4-20mA analog output signal.
- An angular range of 360°.
For more information visit www.balluff.com.