High-Precision Incremental Encoders
For high-precision sensing applications where absolute accuracy and signal quality are critical, Baumer (Southington, CT) has introduced the OptoPulse EIL580 family of 58 mm optical incremental encoders. Features include:
- A family with clamping flange encoders, synchro flange encoders with 6 mm solid shafts, and 8 to 15 mm blind hollow shaft and through hollow shaft models.
- Finely graduated disc increments that can provide 100 to 5000 impulses per turn.
- An operational temperature range from -40° to +85°C.
- Solid die-cast housings with massive 1.5 mm aluminum walls.
- Shock protection to 300 g and vibration protection to 30 g.
For more information visit www.baumer.com.
The March 2013 Issue of Product Design & Development featured this product in the SpecCheck: Encoders section. A typo in the SpecCheck Marketplace provided incorrect contact information for the company. Here is the correct contact information: