High-Performance I/O Expansion
WinSystems (Arlington, TX) has announced their PPM-C393-S, a PC/104-Plus compatible single board computer (SBC) powered by an Intel 1.66 GHz Atom processor. The PPM-C393-S blends high-integration I/O with PC/104-Plus expansion for a flexible yet cost-effective solution for demanding embedded applications. Features include:
- A design based on Intel’s single core 1.66 GHz Atom N455 and the ICH-8M System Controller Hub.
- Up to 2 GB of DDR3 systems memory.
- A Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Simultaneous CRT and LVDS flat panel video support.
- 8 USB 2.0 ports and 4 serial COM ports.
- A SATA controller, PATA controller for the CompactFlash socket, and stereo audio.
For more information visit www.winsystems.com.