Half Pitch TDP Series DIP Switch
C&K Components (Newton, MA) has developed a side-actuated DIP switch that combines miniaturization and high-reliability for logic switching within computers and industrial controls. When mounted horizontally, the side-actuation mechanism provides visual confirmation of the on/off status, ideal for logic switching grids where multiple signal paths must be manually routed via switchboards. The half pitch TDP Series DIP switch features:
- A dual bifurcated wiping action that ensures reliable contact.
- Availability in two, four, six, eight, and 10-position configurations.
- A 1.28 mm layout pitch.
- Gold over nickel over copper alloy contacts.
- A UL 94V-0 PPS flame retardant housing.
- A rating for 24 VDC, 25 mA (switching) and 50 VDC, 100 mA (steady state) operation with 1000 life cycles (make and break) at full load.
For more information visit www.ck-components.com.