Fiber Optic Detectors
Newport Corporation (Irvine, CA) has introduced photodiode-based, low cost fiber optic detectors. The new products are cost-efficient alternatives to existing 918D-IS integrating sphere fiber detectors, yet allowing both free-space and fiber optic measurements simply by removing the fiber adapter. Features include:
- A simple configuration with the availability of three stainless steel adapters.
- Four different detectors: Ultraviolet (UV - 200 – 1100 nm), silicon (Si - 400 – 1100 nm), indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs - 800 – 1650 nm), and germanium (Ge - 780 – 1800 nm).
- A 1” symmetrical integrating sphere.
- An operating wavelength from 400 to1650 nm.
- A single InGaAs detector that operates from 800 to 1650 nm.
- A single Si detector for operation in the wavelength range from 400 to 1100 nm.
For more information visit www.newport.com/fiber-optic-detectors.