OKW has extended its advanced ERGO-CASE enclosures system with six new smaller size ‘XS’ models.
The new models are ideal for compact hand held electronic devices, and have an ergonomically contoured design which is very comfortable to hold or wear. The cases can be specified with two lateral eyelets for fitting the device to a wrist strap or belt, or an eyelet in the end for carrying it on a lanyard.
Typical applications will includes personal electronics such as medical and wellness equipment, security devices, building access and dosage detectors. Features include:
- Top, base and intermediate ring, assembled by two self-tapping screws.
- Enclosures have external dimensions of 3.22” x 2.20” x 0.94.”
- Molded in ABS (UL 94 HB) in off-white, or black, with the intermediate ring in gray soft-touch TPE elastomer.
- Recessed area for mounting a membrane keypad or product label.
- Screw pillars in the top section and location pillars in the base section are provided for fitting PCBs and battery assemblies.
- Accessories include belt clips, wrist straps, belt/arm straps and lanyards.
For more information visit: www.okwenclosures.com