Pittman Motors (Harleysville, PA) has announced customized motor designs for high-end motion control applications. Customized motors create exceptional value for OEMs and result in solutions that are able to meet extreme engineering specifications. Features include:
- A high level of sealing against particulates and moisture as well as splashes from the corrosive environment.
- A stainless steel cable gland and silicon cable sleeve are used for enhanced ingress protection.
- Speeds ranging from 500 RPM up to 15,000 RPM.
- A high-grade, low-loss lamination steel construction.
- An electronically commutated design, using integrated hall-effect devices.
For more information visit www.pittman-motors.com.