Crystek New Coaxial Resonator Oscillator Maximizes Performance, Efficiency
Crystek (Fort Myers, FL ) has introduced their new CVCO55CXT-5370-5470 Coaxial Resonator Oscillator (CRO) is a coaxial-based VCO with an internal proprietary frequency doubler. The CVCO55CXT family’s frequency doubling, 2X fundamental technology reaches new performance levels of lower phase noise and much lower harmonics over the competition, while achieving lower current consumption in the process. The CVCO55CXT-5370-5470 is ideal for use in applications such as digital radio equipment, fixed wireless access, satellite communications systems, and base stations. Features include:
- Operates 5370 - 5470 MHz.
- Tuning voltage range of 0.3 Vdc - 4.7 Vdc.
- VCO features typical phase noise of -102 dBc/Hz @ 10KHz offset.
- CRO exhibits an output power of 0.0 dBm typ. into a 50 ohm load.
- Supply of +5.0 Vdc and a current consumption of 30 mA (max.).
- Pushing and pulling minimized to 1.5 MHz/V and 0.5 MHz.
- Second harmonic suppression is 30 dBc typical.
For more information visit www.crystek.com