Crouzet, a brand of Custom Sensors & Technologies (CST) (San Diego, CA) has introduced the DCmind Brushless direct current motor series, augmenting the recent market debut of the DCmind Brush Series. The latest in the DCmind offering includes the TNi21 and SMi21 brushless motors. A key benefit to the new series' design is the integrated electronics that save space and provide a smart, compact motor solution. The DCmind offers power capabilities from 60 to 150 Watts, and high accuracy. Features include:
- An optimized control loop, which allows simple and accurate motor management.
- Carefully designed internal thermal protection for improved safety.
- Intuitive, easy-to-use software.
- Mechanical brake and a variety of planetary and worm gearboxes.
- Can be used as a stand-alone motor or in combination with other motors, or controlled by a PLC.
- A range of 66, 90 and 150 watts nominal usable power at 24VDC.
- Incorporates a quality 4096 step encoder that controls position, torque, speed, direction, and braking.
For more information visit: www.crouzet.com