Stafford’s New Lever-Actuated Hinged Shaft Collar
A new lever-actuated, hinged shaft collar for non-rotary applications such as moving gates, sensor heights, stops, and spacers has been introduced by Stafford Manufacturing Corp. (Wilmington, MA). The Staff-Lok Hinged Shaft Collar is easy to install and simple to adjust. Features include:
- A conformal cam lever that helps to lock the shaft collar in place.
- Aknurled adjustment screw.
- Availability in 1/2” to 4” I.D. sizes.
- A construction machined from steel with a smooth bore.
- A one-piece design available.
For more information visit www.staffordmfg.com.