Scapa Expands Adhesive & Bonding Portfolio
Scapa (Windsor, CT) has expanded its range of technical adhesive solutions for the evolving needs of transportation market OEMs, converters, and component supplier tiers. The newly expanded adhesive and bonding portfolio features:
- A full range of acrylic foam tapes (AFT), PE & PU foam tapes, thermal conductive tapes (TCT), electrically conductive tapes (ECT), wire harness wraps, and transfer tapes.
- Solutions for modern day EED systems, new paint and material innovations and the latest vehicle designs.
- Applicability in component assembly, permanent bonding of interior and exterior assemblies, paint masking, noise management, and vibration damping.
- Wire harness wraps for identification, sealing and heat protection - including T6 temperature resistance classifications.
- Global converting and die-cutting capabilities that provide customized precision solutions for simplifying manufacturing processes and reducing waste.
For more information visit www.scapa.com.