Powerful Ethernet/IP Communication Module
Lenze Americas (Uxbridge, MA) has released an Ethernet/IP communication module available as an option on its 8400 StateLine, HighLine, and TopLine control cabinet devices, in addition to the Lenze 8400 motec and protec decentralized frequency inverters. The compact IP66 inverters are widely used in printing machines, automotive plants, and intralogistics operations. Features include:
- Dual-port technology.
- An external 24V back-up supply.
- L-Force automation technology for tailored motion control solutions.
- An integrated oscilloscope function.
- Signal scanning and recording within the drive that can be performed in one millisecond.
- An adjustable time base from 5ms to 1s simultaneously for up to eight channels.
For more information visit www.lenzeamericas.com.