OMEGA Introduces Self-Adhesive Thermocouples Molded Silicone Design
Fri, 01/04/2013 - 10:52am
Omega’s (Stamford, CT) new SA2 series of thermocouple sensors are available in 2 different mounting styles for flat or curved surfaces. Additional features include:
- An ultra-thin design made from silicone rubber.
- An operating temperature range from 50° to 200°C.
- Availability in J, K, T, and E — color coded for instant thermocouple recognition.
- Self-adhesive foil backing for faster response time.
- Chemical and oil resistance.