OMEGA Introduces Miniature Infrared Temperature Sensor OS-MINI
Thu, 01/17/2013 - 12:01pm
Omega (Stamford) has introduced its new series of miniature infrared temperature sensor. The OS-MINI has many exciting new features such as:
- A miniature sensing head and a configurable electronics module.
- CE compliance.
- Screen color changing capabilities to indicate alarm mode.
- An optional touch screen for temperature indication and configuration.
- An optional high-ambient sensing head that withstands up to 180°C (356°F) without cooling.
- An adjustable emissivity setting that is suitable for paper, plastics, food, painted services, and more.
- Optional data logging to MicroSD Card on touch screen models.
- 4 to 20 mA or RS485 modbus outputs.
- Optional alarm relay outputs that are rated @ 24 VDC.
- An operating temperature range from -20° to 1000°C