New AVX Crossovers Provide PCB Design Solutions
AVX (Greenville, SC) has introduced 2 new series of miniature RF-DC and RF-RF SMT Crossovers capable of supporting frequencies up to 6GHz. Utilizing AVX’s patented MLO technology, which matches the CTE of PCB material and provides low loss across a wide RF spectrum, the new X2A Series RF-DC Crossovers and X2B Series RF-RF Crossovers provide low profile solutions for applications in which a critical RF circuit trace intersects a DC or an RF circuit. Features include:
- Ideal for base stations, mobile communications, GPS, vehicle location systems, and wireless LANs.
- Provides an alternative to PCB vias and coaxial jumper cables.
- Supports frequencies up to 6GHz.
- Designed for use in temperatures ranging from -55°C to +85°C.
- Low loss, DC/high isolation.
- NiSn terminations compatible with automatic soldering technologies.
- Low profile, improved heat dissipation.
- CTE that matches most common circuit board materials.
- Meets JEDEC reliability standards.
For more information visit www.avx.com