Mill-Max (Oyster Bay, NY) is pleased to announce the addition of a single row option to our shrouded male pin connector line. Shrouded connectors are ideal for applications where a robust, secure connection is demanded, such as frequently mated interconnects and blind mate conditions. Features include:
- Availability in through-hole and surface mount termination styles.
- Availability in up to 32 positions.
- .100” (2,54 mm) spacing pin-to-pin.
- A connector body that is molded from Ryton.
- A flammability rating of UL94 V-0.
- Engaging leads that are .030” (0.76 mm) in diameter, .142” (3.61 mm) long and gold-plated.
For more information visit www.mill-max.com/PR632.