Low-Cost Microstepping Drive and Accessories
AutomationDirect’s (Cumming, GA) SureStep line of motion control products now includes a low cost of entry digital stepper drive in a compact package. The standard stepper drive operates with high-speed pulse input signals (Step and Direction, or jumper-selectable CW/CCW step) and has a selectable resolution range of 200 to 20,000 steps per revolution. Features include:
- A 24 to 65 VDC power supply.
- A running output current of 0.5 to 7.5 A.
- The availability of a regeneration clamp and braking resistor.
- A switch-selectable automatic self test.
- Digital filters to prevent position error from electrical noise on command signals.
- A switch-selectable microstep emulation.
For more information visit www.automationdirect.com.