Saelig Company (Pittsford, NY) has announced the new Amplicon Impact-E 100 series of embedded PCs, a compact fanless system powered by the Intel Atom N2800 dual-core processor and featuring Intel NM10 Express Chipset and 2GB DDR3 SO-DIMM memory. Built using the Cedar Trail ATOM, N2800, and supporting Intel GMA3600 graphics, the new Impact-E 100 series is compact and lightweight. Features include:
- A power consumption of less than 11 W (+8 to +19 VDC).
- High-end multimedia and Internet capabilities with support for dual display and full HD 1080p video playback.
- A fanless aluminum chassis (7.9" x 8.7" x 2.6").
- Intel's FastBoot BIOS in a mini-ITX motherboard.
- A full complement of USB, HDMI, VGA, Gigabit LAN, and serial interfaces.
For more information visit www.saelig.com.