High-Speed Mezzanine System
Ideal for space-constrained designs with limited PCB real estate, the modular NeoScale mezzanine system from Molex (Lisle, IL) provides a durable and easily customizable design tool for high-density system applications. Each NeoScale triad wafer is an independent element in the housing and can be customized to a design layout. Features include:
- A housing design based on honeycomb construction.
- High-speed triad wafers that comprise three pins per differential pair.
- 246 circuits with a density of 82 differential pairs per square inch.
- A reliable mating interface with 2.00 mm wipe.
- A mirror-image triad layout enables the PCB routing in one or two layers for four- and six-row housings respectively.
For more information visit www.molex.com/link/neoscale.html.