High-Power Output in an Ultra-Compact Package
Performance Motion Devices (PMD) (Boxborough, MA) has announced ATLAS, a new family of single-axis amplifiers that provide high performance torque control of DC Brush, brushless DC, and step motors. ATLAS amplifiers are packaged in a compact solderable format and utilize standard through-hole pins for all connections. Features include:
- Availability in both vertical and horizontal mounting configurations.
- Digital current control.
- User-programmable gain parameters.
- Field oriented control, and I2t current monitoring.
- An input voltage range of 12-56 V.
- Current output ratings up to 14 amps continuous, 25 amps peak.
For more information visit http://www.pmdcorp.com/atlas.