HDplay Transceivers from TranSwitch
TranSwitch (Shelton, CT) has announced new HDplay transceivers that provide a single, tri-mode input port supporting HDMI 1.4b, DisplayPort 1.2, and MHL 2.0. The TXC-44151 has been optimized for DTVs, projectors, pico projectors, and converters by providing a single HDMI 1.4b output supporting resolutions up to 4K x 2K. Features include:
- Tri-mode input port supporting HDMI 1.4b, DP 1.2, and MHL 2.0.
- AnyCable technology to support long, inexpensive HDMI cables.
- Embedded EDID RAM and CBUS controller.
- Audio Return Channel support.
- HDMI 1.4b output with 3Gbps TMDS for higher resolution formats.
- Low-power consumption in operating and standby modes.
For more information visit www.transwitch.com.