Far-Field Voice Input Processor SoC
Conexant Systems (Las Vegas, NV) has announced the CX20865, its new high-performance Far-Field Voice input processor system-on-chip (SoC) designed specifically for Smart TVs. The CX20865 is a dedicated Far-Field Voice solution with integrated Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) engine, optimized for telepresence and voice control applications. Features include:
- Selective source pickup.
- Multi-vendor hit-rate optimization.
- Pre-tuned “hidden” microphone module for industrial design esthetics and performance.
- Far-field voice processing with AEC supporting Stereo, 2.1CH and 2+2 (tweeters and woofers) configurations.
- A 32bit dual-core DSP with integrated data and program memory.
- Integrated DC/DC for power management.
- Quad 24 bit ADC and microphone preamp with independent microphone bias supply.
For more information visit www.conexant.com.