Extra Air Flow in Compact, Quiet Package
The advanced design of the new ROTRON (Kent, OH) Minispiral 12 V HDC Extra Flow/Extra Wide Regenerative Blower combines a high-performance DC brushless motor/blower with a state-of-the-art electronics package to deliver air flows up to 12 standard cubic feet per minute (SCFM) and air pressures up to 26 inches of water gauge (IWG) from a four-inch diameter package size. The ROTRON Minispiral blower is both compact and quiet, and features:
- A high-performance design that measures a compact 4.18” X 1.83” (106.2 x 46.5 mm).
- A weight @ less than 2 pounds (0.86 kg.).
- A glass-filled phenolic molded blower and impeller cover.
- A die-cast aluminum motor housing.
- Integrated control electronics that provides variable air flow control.
- Stainless steel, permanently lubricated bearings that provide the brushless DC motor with up to 30,000 hours of bearing life.
For more information visit www.ametektip.com.