DC Brushless ECM Motors
The ECMDC75A Series of Brushless Electronically Commutated Motors (ECM) from Electric Motor Solutions (Mankato, MN) are designed for use in low voltage (12 to 48vdc) battery powered motor applications requiring long life, low maintenance, high efficiency, and low noise. The motor’s cost-effective and compact space saving design allows its use in various applications for single speed or variable speed operation. Features include:
- Outputs up to 1/3 HP (246 W).
- Stainless steel, dual shaft extensions.
- Reverse control operation.
- Custom speed/power design voltages from 12 to 48 VDC.
- A custom flying lead wire exit.
For more information visit www.electricmotorsolutions.com.